|Description||Ant-Man and the Wasp|
|Announced||June 30, 2018|
|Released||June 16, 2020|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q3 – Q4, 2019|
|Sideshow Estimate||Jul 2020 – Sep 2020|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
“You know, I’m an Avengers now.”
Real heroes. Not actual size. In a week time, the highly anticipated Marvel blockbuster Ant-Man and the Wasp is about to hit the big screen! Being a super hero and a full-time father, Scott is struggling to balance both sides in his daily life yet confronted by Dr. Hank Pym and Hope van Dyne with an urgent new mission. This time he has to put on the Ant-Man suit which allows him to grow or shrink and learn to fight alongside with The Wasp as team works together to uncover secrets from their hidden past.
In anticipation of the opening of this new sequel, Hot Toys is excited to present today the 1/6th scale Ant-Man Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man in the movie. It includes two interchangeable heads featuring a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness and a newly developed interchangeable helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that bears a high resemblance of a closed helmet showing part of Ant-Man’s face, a skillfully tailored Ant-Man suit to enhance articulations, a standing Ant-Man miniature figure, a shrunken lab, two disc equipment, an opened helmet accessory attachable to the back of figure, a specially designed figure stand with character backdrop.
Don’t pass up on this excellent opportunity to pick up the smallest hero to show off your Marvel Cinematic Universe collection!
The 1/6th scale Ant-Man Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Ant-Man in Ant-Man
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang
– One (1) newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of open hands
– One (1) left hand for holding disc equipment
– One (1) gesturing right hand
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) metallic red and black-colored Ant-Man suit with embossed patterns, silver colored trims, and weathering effects
– One (1) silver-colored Ant-Man particle belt
– One (1) pair of black-colored boots
– One (1) miniature Ant-Man (Approximately 2.7cm tall)
– One (1) shrunken lab
– One (1) attachable opened helmet accessory
– Two (2) disc equipment
– Specially-designed figure stand with movie logo, character nameplate and a character backdrop
– 3D Designed by Jong Hyuk Park
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2019
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2018 Marvel.
© 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.