|Announced||April 25, 2019|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q2 – Q3, 2020|
|Sideshow Estimate||Oct 2020 – Jan 2021|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
“Today we have a chance to take it all back. We will. Whatever it takes.”
Famous for his superhuman strength and an indestructible shield, Steve Rogers who born with the will to carry on, will finds himself called into action to complete a mission with the universe’s entire existence on the line. The Super-Soldier will need to bring together his surviving Avengers companions and the World’s Mightiest Heroes.
As a war hero, national symbol, enemy of oppression and a key member of the Avengers, Steve Rogers has proved his great leadership and importance throughout all these years in Marvel Cinematic Universe productions, and continues to earn hearts of Marvel fans in this remarkable journey. Today, Hot Toys proudly present the 1/6th scale Captain America collectible figure taken direct inspiration from the last installment of The Infinity Saga.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers from Avengers: Endgame. It features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with three interchangeable lower faces capturing Chris Evan’s facial expressions and a newly developed un-helmeted head sculpt, a muscular body which naturally portray Captain America’s muscularly toned body, a meticulously tailored outfit with star emblem on the chest, Cap’s star-spangled shield, a delicate compass, a signature helmet and a specially designed movie-themed figure stand.
Moreover, a Mjolnir and a broken Captain America’s shield with pieces of remains are included as additional accessories for sophisticated fans to recreate the epic face off!
Be sure to pick up the Captain of the Avengers to fight this war for lives!
The 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in Avengers: Endgame
– One (1) newly painted Captain America helmeted head sculpt with three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Chris Evans’s facial expressions
– One (1) newly developed un-helmeted head sculpt
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed hair and skin texture
– Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations which naturally portray Captain America’s muscular body in the film
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of shield holding hands
– One (1) shield throwing right hand
– One (1) shield catching left hand
– One (1) finger pointing right hand
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) navy blue-colored scale patterned Captain America suit with red trims and silver star emblem on chest
– One (1) pair of navy blue-colored embossed patterned pants with pouches, knee pads
– One (1) pair of fabric coated elbow pads
– One (1) pair of fabric coated knee pads
– One (1) brown-colored leather-like back shield holder and body strap
– One (1) brown-colored leather-like belt with pouches
– One (1) pair of dark brown-colored boots
– One (1) circular red and blue Captain America shield with silver star emblem and weathering effect
– One (1) Mjolnir with patterned holder and leather-like strap at the end
– One (1) battle damaged Captain America shield in semi-circular shape
– Two (2) pieces of Captain America shield remains with battle damage effect
– One (1) Captain America helmet
– One (1) compass
– A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name
– Head Sculpted by Seung-min, Kang
– Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.