|Announced||October 27, 2021|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2022 – Q1, 2023|
|Sideshow Estimate||Oct 2022 – Dec 2022|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
“I’m going to bring peace in our time, to every corner of universe.” – Infinity Ultron
In Episode 8 of Marvel Studios’ What If…?, Ultron not only succeeds in merging with Vision, but also gains the power of Infinity Stones when Thanos the Mad Titan comes to Earth. Wielding unstoppable power, Ultron takes his grudge against organic life through the vast reaches of space, intending to wipe clean the entire multiverse…
To expand on the multiverse display, Hot Toys is excited to introduce Infinity Ultron as amazingly-detailed 1/6th scale diecast collectible figure from What If…? collection.
Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Infinity Ultron in the animation series, the diecast figure stands 39cm in height, features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function on eyes and Mind Stone; highly-detailed helmet with LED light up function and magnetic flip-up design; multiple layers of titanium grey and matted gold paint application on the armor embedded with LED-light up Infinity Stones; most noticeable for its signature double-headed spear; and figure stand.
The new Infinity Ultron 1/6th scale figure is here to conquer your display!
The 1/6th scale Infinity Ultron Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Infinity Ultron in Marvel Studios’ What If…? animation series
– One (1) newly helmeted head sculpt with LED light up function on eyes and Mind Stone (battery operated)
– Helmet with LED light up function (battery operated) and magnetic flip-up design to reveal details of face sculpt and skin texture
– Specially applied metallic red-violet skin tone to reflect character’s distinctive appearance
– Approximately 39cm tall
– Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Titanium grey and matted gold colored painting on Infinity Ultron armor
– Infinity Stones mounted on armor with LED light-up function (battery operated)
– Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers
– One (1) pair spear holding hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) red colored cape with gold colored embossed pattern (embedded with bendable wire)
– One (1) double-headed spear
– One (1) specially designed figure stand
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2022 – Q1, 2023
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.