|Character||Iron Man Mark III (Stealth Mode)|
|Announced||September 10, 2015|
|Released||September 19, 2015|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
The Iron Man Mark III has always been a popular and favorite armor among fans with its look resembling the Iron Man design from the comics! Throughout the Marvel Iron Man comics, Tony Stark has used stealth armor for various missions where covertness is top priority, and now Hot Toys is bringing one of this timeless stealth mode color design to the popular Mark III.
Today, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the new 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark III (Stealth Mode Version) collectible figure to our MMS Diecast Series as the 2015 Summer Exclusive item! The collectible figure is made of diecast material to give the suit an even more realistic and metallic touch!
The Mark III (Stealth Mode Version) collectible figure is greatly detailed and features specially applied two-toned blue and teal color design inspired by the classic Iron Man comics, LED light-up functions, interchangeable armor parts, and a distinctive hologram patterned figure stand.
This collectible figure will surely stand out among your Iron Man collection!
The 1/6th scale Mark III (Stealth Mode Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark III
– Specially applied two-toned blue and teal design inspired by the classic Iron Man comics
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light with red lens, battery operated)
– Removable chest and torso armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
– One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder mounted guns
– One (1) pair of interchangeable countermeasure dispensers
– One (1) interchangeable torso for three-point landing pose
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light with red lenses, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsors (white light with red lenses, battery operated)
– Fully deployed air flaps with built-in metal flaps at back of the armor
– Fully deployed air flaps on back of legs
– Distinctive hologram patterned figure stand with blue colored Mark III (Stealth Mode Version) nameplate and Iron Man logo
– Painted by Lok Ho
– Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required