|Character||Iron Man Mark IV|
|Description||Iron Man 2|
|Announced||December 31, 2017|
|Released||September 7, 2018|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q3 – Q4, 2018|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Built subsequently as a replacement of Mark III, the Mark IV armor is one of the fan-favorite classic Iron Man suit throughout the years since its introduction in Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 2. Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to expand our MMS Diecast Series by presenting the new 1/6th scale Mark IV collectible figure and celebrate the new year of 2018!
Made with diecast material, the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark IV collectible figure is meticulously crafted in reference to the appearance of the armor suit in Iron Man 2. The over 32cm tall diecast figure features a newly painted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, metallic red and gold painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, and arc reactor, a figure stand, along with the sunglasses, donut, and coffee cup from a very memorable scene in the film!
Make sure you grasp this opportunity to own this awesome new Iron Man Mark IV collectible figure as it will definitely be a perfect piece to be placed along with your Hot Toys MMS Diecast collection!
The 1/6th scale Mark IV Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark IV in the movie Iron Man 2
– Newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
– Movie accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Over 30 points of enhanced articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic red and gold colored painting on the streamline Mark IV armor design
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, weapon-firing)
– One (1) piece of chest armor (can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design)
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, weapon-firing)
– LED lighted Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) pair of red-frame sunglasses
– One (1) donut box with one donut inside
– One (1) coffee cup
– Specially designed figure stand with Mark IV nameplate and movie logo
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2018
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2018 Marvel.
© 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.