|Character||Iron Man Mark IV (Neon Tech)|
|Description||Iron Man 2|
|Announced||June 25, 2018|
|Released||August 2, 2018|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q3 – Q4, 2018|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Iron Man has always been the fan favorite armored super hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe! As a special edition release, Hot Toys has pushed the boundaries of possibility and re-imagines the tech-forward suit of armors in bright neon color with scenes of electro futurism inspired by modern computer technology. Based on the blueprint of Mark IV, the newly developed Neon Tech Iron Man demonstrates not only the harmonious interaction between
sophisticated device and advanced weapon, but also the visually striking armor that reflects the passion and craft of neon culture.
Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially introduce the brand new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV that showcases the incredible talented masterpiece with the magical medium of neon. This high-arsenal suit which incorporated luminous reflective element is a Toy Fair Exclusive item only available in selected markets!
Crafted with phenomenal details that astonish fans with its high level of authenticity, the over 32cm tall diecast Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV collectible figure has an array of features including movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, specially applied shiny black and teal colored armor with luminous reflective patterns appearing under specialized LED light, LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, lower chest and forearms, two sets of interchangeable forearm armor, a pair of attachable lasers, a specially designed hexagonal figure stand with graphic card.
Expend your Marvel collections with the innovative pop art-inspired Iron Man suit!
Iron Man 2 1/6th scale Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV collectible figure will be firstly available on-shelf at Hot Toys’ Flagship store in Shanghai Disneytown Lakeshore and Hot Toys’ Booth B-13 at CCG EXPO 2018! Fans please stay tuned to our announcement on this awesome collectible figure at http://www.hottoys.com.cn
Fans in other regions can contact your local Hot Toys official distributor for pre-order information.
The 1/6th scale Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark IV in Iron Man 2
– A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
– Shiny black and teal colored armor with luminous reflective patterns appearing under specialized LED light unit
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Over 30 points of enhanced articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– LED lights can shine through sides of ribs and forearms (blue light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of detachable shoulder mounted weapons
– One (1) interchangeable chest armor
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armor (normal and missile firing)
– One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of laser firing hands
– Articulated flaps on back of the armor on both legs
– Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
– Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
– One (1) pair of attachable real-like blue-colored lasers accessories
– Specially designed hexagonal figure stand with character nameplate and graphic card
Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2018
** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Batteries included for collectible figure, button cells are required
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2018 Marvel.
© 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.