|Character||Iron Man Mark VI|
|Description||Iron Man 2|
|Announced||July 19, 2010|
|Released||May 29, 2011|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2010 – Q1, 2011|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie. The movie-accurate Mark VI collectible is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the iconic character Mark VI in the movie.
The 1/6th scale Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as Mark VI in the movie Iron Man 2
– Newly sculpted head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, in newly developed helmet with removable mask
– Two (2) interchangeable removable masks including one (1) battle damaged ver.
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 36 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– LED-lighted eyes and triangle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Two (2) pieces of interchangeable chest armors including one (1) battle damaged ver.
– Ejective shoulder mounted micro munitions pod
– Battle damaged right shoulder outer armor and right arm biceps armor
– One (1) extra interchangeable battle damaged left hand
– One (1) pair of detachable forearm rockets
– One (1) pair of wrist laser on forearm armor
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of forceful fists
– Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– One (1) extra pair of battle damaged thigh armor
– Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
– Retractable countermeasure dispenser
– Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
– Metallic red and gold-colored painting on armor
– Figure stand with Mark VI nameplate and movie logo
– An extra special figure stand with damaged navy drone surroundings
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, AG1 batteries (6 pieces) and AG9 (3 pieces) are required
Release date: Q4, 2010 – Q1, 2011
© 2010 MVLFFLLC. TM & © 2011 Marvel.