|Character||Iron Man Mark VII|
|Announced||July 26, 2012|
|Released||May 24, 2013|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q1, 2013|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark VII Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the smash hit The Avengers movie. The movie-accurate Mark VII collectible is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the iconic character Mark VII in the movie, highlighting the highly detailed head sculpt, light-up functions and well equipped armor.
The 1/6th scale Mark VII Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark VII in the movie
– Interchangeable head sculpt of Tony Stark with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr.
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 36 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
– One (1) pair of damaged shoulder armor
– One (1) removable chest armor
– One (1) damaged chest armor
– One (1) pair of detachable forearm rockets
– One (1) pair of wrist laser on forearm armor
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors
(white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of forceful fists
– Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Three (3) sets of interchangeable thigh armor (missile, armor & normal styles)
– Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
– Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
– Metallic red and gold-colored painting on armor
– Figure stand with Mark VII nameplate and movie logo
– One (1) Holographic Mark VII collectible (approximately 3 inches tall)
(This special edition is for selected markets only.)
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, AG1 batteries (6 pieces) and AG9 (3 pieces) are required
Release date: Q1, 2013
TM & © 2012 Marvel & Subs.
© 2012 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.