|Character||Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode)|
|Announced||March 27, 2015|
|Released||April 27, 2015|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q2 – Q3, 2015|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
With the worldwide release of the eagerly awaited Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron coming very soon, Hot Toys is excited to present a specially designed 1/6th scale Mark VII in Stealth Mode collectible figure based on The Avengers to celebrate the epic sequel’s launch! This MOVIE PROMO EDITION collectible figure will only be available exclusively in selected markets during upcoming promotion events period in different countries. Please stay tuned with your local distributors for updates!
The Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) Collectible Figure is highly detailed featuring multiple layers and various shades of metallic and matte black color with digital camouflage design, translucent black chest armor and articulated flaps on back of legs, Stark Industries decals at various parts of the armor, LED light-up functions, interchangeable armor parts, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand.
This stylish stealth mode version Mark VII collectible figure will be a great addition to your Iron Man collection!
The 1/6th scale Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark VII in stealth mode
– Specially applied multiple layers and shades of metallic and matte black-colored painting with digital camouflage design on armor
– Translucent black removable chest armor and articulated flaps on back of legs
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Stark Industries decals on various parts of the armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
– One (1) pair of interchangeable wrist guards for posing with repulsor firing palms
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor firing palms with light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable shoulder armors (normal & missile styles)
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Fully deployable air flaps on the back of the armor
– Specially designed dynamic figure stand with Mark VII nameplate and movie logo
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.