|Character||Iron Man Mark XLV|
|Description||Avengers: Age of Ultron|
|Announced||May 22, 2015|
|Released||May 20, 2016|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q2 – Q3, 2016|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
In Marvel’s latest box office topping blockbuster, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Tony Stark donned the brand new Mark XLV armor with a new female Artificial Intelligence Friday for the Avengers’ final showdown with Ultron!
Many fans are fascinated with this new Iron Man Mark XLV armor’s unique streamline and extremely sleek design! And today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the collectible figure that many fans and collectors have been craving for – the 1/6th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure!
The Mark XLV is the 300th Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series collectible figure and it is also the latest addition to our MMS Diecast Series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film.
The movie-accurate Mark XLV Collectible Figure is highly detailed and sophisticatedly crafted based on the image of the armor in the film featuring a meticulously sculpted armored body, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored paint with weathered effects, LED light-up Arc Reactor with hexagonal-shaped indent on chest, and a specially designed diorama base with a detachable damaged Ultron Sentry (Prime)!
This all-new streamline designed Iron Man will be the perfect addition to your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!
The 1/6th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLV in Avengers: Age of Ultron
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathered effects
– LED light-up eyes (white light, battery operated)
– LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor with hexagonal-shaped indent on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm laser weapons
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of palms with real-like thrust fire effect
– Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories
– A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a detachable damaged Ultron Sentry (Prime)
– Figure Painted by Yoong Young, Lee & Lok Ho
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016
© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.