|Character||Iron Man Mark XLVII (Reissue)|
|Announced||January 8, 2020|
|Released||August 21, 2020|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021|
|Sideshow Estimate||Oct 2020 – Dec 2020|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Gained incredible popularity in the initial release, Hot Toys is excited reissue the amazing 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Collectible Figure from Spider-Man: Homecoming for fans who have missed their pre-order opportunity earlier!
With remarkable movie-accuracy, the 1/6th scale diecast figure standing approximately 32cm tall features the streamlined armor painted in metallic red and gold colors and a distinctive two-toned silver color around the mid-section, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor, a newly painted Tony Stark head sculpt, an interchangeable LED light-up helmeted head, an interchangeable empty helmet emulating the suit in remote control mode, highly detailed accessories including a pair of glasses wearable on Tony’s head sculpt, mini-repulsors deployer with two articulated mini-repulsors, thrust fire effect parts and a specially designed figure stand.
It’s the perfect chance to recruit this remarkable Iron Man figure to your Marvel collection!
The 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
– Newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable empty helmet with detachable mask
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Contains diecast material
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic red, gold, silver and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVII armor design
– 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, missile firing)
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, missile firing)
– Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
– One (1) chest armor (can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design)
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of hands with real-like thrust fire effect
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) pair of grey colored lens glasses
– One (1) mini-repulsors deployer with dynamic stand
– Two (2) articulated mini-repulsors
– Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the mini-repulsors and the deployer emulating the repulsors being launched
– Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
– Figure stand with character nameplate and the movie logo
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© MARVEL © 2020 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.