|Character||Iron Man Mark XV Sneaky (Retro Armor)|
|Description||Iron Man 3|
|Announced||December 9, 2016|
|Released||January 10, 2017|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2016 – Q1, 2017|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
With its built-in cloaking system, the Mark XV “Sneaky” armor is among the most unique armors in Tony Stark’s “House Party Protocol” in Iron Man 3. Today Hot Toys offers a special inspired take on the armor, livening up the original’s cool dark gray color scheme to give it the Iron Man classic red-and-gold finish which first appeared in the Iron Man 3 concept art of this armor.
The Retro Armor Version of the 1/6th scale Mark XV collectible figure has the same sleek form factor as the movie version, but is given the iconic red-and-gold Iron Man coloration with newly painted and electroplated parts to mimic the original concept art design. This figure features a meticulously crafted armor equipped with LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor and repulsors, the unique asymmetrical forearm design, plus a specially designed dynamic figure stand and gold colored name plate.
Only available in selected markets, this exclusive Mark XV 1/6th scale figure will make a great addition to your Iron Man collection!
Special features of the 1/6th scale Sneaky Mark XV (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure:
– Based on the construction of Sneaky (Mark XV) from Iron Man 3
– Red-and-gold painted and electroplated armor emulating the original concept art design:
Multiple layers and shades of red colored painting on armor
Five (5) gold chrome armor parts throughout the body
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– LED-lighted left forearm (battery operated)
– Asymmetrical forearm design
– Removable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
– Shin armor can be opened to reveal interior mechanical design
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
– One (1) specially designed dynamic figure stand with gold colored name plate
Release date: Q4, 2016 – Q1, 2017
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
**Product details are subject to change without further notice
© 2016 Marvel.
© 2016 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.