|Character||Iron Man Mark XXI Midas|
|Description||Iron Man 3|
|Announced||August 5, 2013|
|Released||October 2, 2013|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q3 – Q4, 2013|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Iron Man 3 is one of the most popular and successful movies of the year! Its popularity has swept across the globe and grossed over 1 billion worldwide. As seen in the movie, Aldrich Killian and his Extremis soldiers were not weaklings and Tony Stark needed to take them on with his legion of new suits.
We are excited to present one of the brand new armors from Tony Stark’s “House Party Protocol” – 1/6th scale Midas (Mark XXI) Collectible Figure, the high-altitude suit, as a Summer Exclusive item.
The Midas Collectible Figure features multitude layers and shades of metallic gold color painted by Hot Toys’ Korean Chief Painter & Production Director JC. Hong and Painting Specialist Woong Young Lee giving the collectible figure a brilliant finish with unrivaled aesthetics and quality.
The 1/6th scale Midas (Mark XXI) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic likeness of Midas (Mark XXI), the high-altitude suit, in Iron Man 3
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 36 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– Multitude layers and shades of metallic gold-colored painting on armor
– LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) removable chest armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors
(white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of forceful fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor palms
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable shoulder armors (normal & missile styles)
– Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
– Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
– One (1) circular figure stage with transparent pillar
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2013
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.