|Character||Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas)|
|Description||Iron Man 3|
|Announced||October 28, 2020|
|Released||December 1, 2020|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021|
|Sideshow Estimate||Jan 2021 – Mar 2021|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
‘Midas’ Iron Man Mark XXI, debuted in Iron Man 3, was a fully loaded high-altitude suit created by Tony Stark, activated during the battle against Aldrich Killian when Tony ordered J.A.R.V.I.S to initiate the “House Party Protocol”.
Pays great homage to one of Iron Man’s very first costumes, Hot Toys is delighted to unveil today the Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas) in 1/6th scale collectible figure from Iron Man 3 as a Hot Toys Exclusive item. Painted in different shades of metallic gold and silver, the overall appearance of the highly-detailed figure has elevated with additional chrome painting to bring out the finer armor details.
The Iron Man figure made in diecast is crafted based on the image of Midas in Iron Man 3, has faithfully reproduced the distinctive design of the suit features a LED-light up helmeted head; LED light-up functions scattered throughout the upper body, back and Arc Reactor on chest; signature armor beautifully painted in mixed shades of gold, silver and bronze color; a variety of interchangeable armors parts, hands of Iron Man’s iconic poses; and a dynamic figure stand with movie logo.
This lustrous Iron Man will surely stand out in your House Party Protocol collection! Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Midas (Iron Man Mark XXI) collectible figure is available only in selected markets. Check with your local distributor for details.
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas) in Iron Man 3
– A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Multitude layers and shades of metallic gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
– Part of the armors are specially applied with shiny gold, silver, bronze chrome painting
– LED- lighted circular-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable shoulder armors (normal and missile firing)
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armors (normal and missile firing)
– One (1) pair detachable forearm rockets
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable thigh armor (normal and missile firing)
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Articulated flaps at the back of armor on legs
– Specially designed dynamic figure base with movie logo and character nameplate
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
© 2020 Marvel.