|Character||Iron Man Mark XXXV Red Snapper|
|Description||Iron Man 3|
|Announced||April 23, 2013|
|Released||May 14, 2014|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2013|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 is hitting the theaters this week! As you have probably seen from the trailer, a multitude of new suits will be introduced in the movie.
Today, we are excited to present one of the brand new armors from our Power Pose Series (PPS) – the 1/6th scale Red Snapper Collectible Figurine, the disaster rescue suit Mark XXXV with an extended arm-length and movable claw-like hands which can perform movie-accurate iconic poses and twists very closed to that in the movie, with LED light-up functions and figure stand with Red Snapper and the Stark Industries nameplate.
Collect the Power Pose Series together with the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series in 1/6th scale as some of the parts are compatible with each other!
For fans in Hong Kong, special arrangement has been made for pre-ordering of this 1/6th scale Red Snapper Collectible Figurine. For more information, please visit Hot Toys Hong Kong Official Store – Toy Hunters’ Facebook Page.
The 1/6th scale Power Pose Red Snapper Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic likeness of Red Snapper (the disaster rescue suit Mark XXXV) in the movie
– Metallic red, gold, metal grey and silver painting on armor
– Approximately 34 cm tall
– Over 20 points of articulations for performing various poses
– Extended arm-length with movable claw-like hands
– LED-lighted eyes, RT on chest and claw-like hands (white light, battery operated)
– Ability to perform twists on neck, arms, thighs, knees and soles
– Red Snapper’s head can be interchanged with Tony Stark’s head sculpt (head sculpt is not included in the set)
– Red Snapper’s arms can be interchanged with Hot Toys’ Iron Man Collectible Figure
(Collectible Figure is not included in the set)
– Figure stand with Red Snapper and the Stark Industries nameplate with transparent pillar
– Suitable for displaying with the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series
**This collectible is limited edition
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Tony Stark’s head sculpt and Mark VI figure are not included
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
Release date: Q4, 2013
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.