|Character||Iron Man XXIV Tank|
|Description||Iron Man 3|
|Announced||July 10, 2015|
|Released||August 14, 2015|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q3 – Q4, 2015|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
In the battle with Aldrich Killian and his Extremis army in Iron Man 3, Tony Stark has deployed his House Party Protocol armors for the intense battle. The Mark XXIV nicknamed “Tank”, has flown into action. This Heavy Combat Suit is designed for withstanding heavy damage in combat and has an over-sized Chest Repulsor RT that can fire powerful blasts on its enemies!
Today Hot Toys is excited to present the new 1/6th scale Tank (Mark XXIV) Collectible Figure, the Heavy Combat Suit, as one of the 2015 Toy Fair Exclusive items. It features metallic brown and gold-colored armor, Unibeam and thruster effects accessories, LED light-up functions, a dynamic figure stand, and Mark IX and Disco (Mark XXVII) mini collectible figures that are perfect for recreating the iconic Iron Man 3 poster where the House Party Protocol Suits are flying into action.
Expand your House Party Protocol and add this Iron Man armor to your collection!
The 1/6th scale Tank (Mark XXIV) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic likeness of Tank (Mark XXIV), the Heavy Combat Suit, in the Iron Man 3 movie
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic brown and gold-colored painting on armor
– LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of palms with thruster effects
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– One (1) Unibeam effect accessory
– One (1) Mark IX mini collectible figure
– One (1) Disco (Mark XXVII) mini collectible figure
– One (1) circular figure stage with three (3) flexible poles
Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2015
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.