|Character||Pepper Potts and Mark IX|
|Description||Iron Man 3|
|Announced||July 22, 2015|
|Released||November 26, 2015|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2015|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Throughout the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Pepper Potts has been a very important person in Tony Stark’s heart. In Iron Man 3, Aldrich Killian has kidnapped Pepper Potts and subjected her to Extremis in order to force Tony Stark to help eliminate the flaws in Extremis to save Pepper. Fans have been longing for a collectible figure of her and today Hot Toys is delighted to officially present a 1/6th scale Collectible Figures Set featuring Pepper Potts and Iron Man Mark IX from Iron Man 3!
The Pepper Potts collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt with long straight light reddish-blonde real fabric hair, finely tailored costume, an interchangeable Iron Man Mark IX right arm with LED light-up function, and figure stand!
The Mark IX collectible figure features metallic red and gold-colored armor with weathering effects, interchangeable armor parts, LED light-up functions, and a dynamic figure stand ideal for mid-air poses. The collectible figures set will exclusively include a Pepper Potts in Mark XLII helmet head sculpt interchangeable on the Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Mark XLII collectible figure!
A Special Edition will be available for selected markets which includes an additional Mark VII illuminating helmet as bonus accessory.
Iron Man fans don’t pass up on the opportunity to add Pepper Potts and the Mark IX armor to your prized collection!
The 1/6th scale Pepper Potts Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts in Iron Man 3
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
– Long straight light reddish-blonde real fabric hair implantation
– Body with over 28 points of articulations
– Approximately 28 cm tall
– One (1) interchangeable Mark IX right arm
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding helmet
– Three (3) pieces of interchangeable Mark IX palms including:
– One (1) right palm with articulated fingers and light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) right fist
– One (1) repulsor-firing right palm (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) interchangeable wrist guard
– One (1) pair of interchangeable bare feet
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) white shirt
– One (1) pair of black pants
– One (1) pair of black high heels
– One (1) file folder
– Figure stand with Pepper Potts nameplate and the movie logo
The 1/6th scale Mark IX Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark IX in Iron Man 3
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Red and gold colored painting on armor with weathering effects
– One (1) pair of interchangeable missiles-launching shoulder blade armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable light shoulder blade armor
– One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of interchangeable wrist guard
– Fully deployable air flaps at the back of the armor
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
– One (1) Pepper Potts in Mark XLII helmet head sculpt interchangeable on the Hot Toys 1/6th scale Mark XLII collectible figure (Exclusive for Collectible Set)
– One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pole
Special Edition Accessory (for selected markets only):
– One (1) Mark VII illuminating helmet (blue light, battery operated)
**Figures – Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Mark VII Helmet – Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.