|Description||The Amazing Spider-Man|
|Announced||June 28, 2012|
|Released||October 22, 2013|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2012|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
One of the most popular superheroes is back on big screen as a new chapter in the Spider-Man legacy. To celebrate the launch of The Amazing Spider-Man movie, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Spider-Man Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from this summer blockbuster. The movie-accurate Spider-Man collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man/ Peter Parker in the movie.
The 1/6th scale Spider-Man Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man/ Peter Parker in the movie
– Two (2) heads, including head sculpt of Peter Parker and Spider-Man
– TrueType body with 30 points of articulation
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Five (5) pairs of interchangeable palms with silvery cobweb pattern including:
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of palms for cobweb shooting
One (1) pair of palms for cobweb swinging
One (1) pair of palms for climbing
– One (1) red- and blue-color Spider-Man suit embossed with black cobweb pattern with dark blue spider icon on chest
– One (1) pair of red-color boots embossed with black cobweb pattern
– Four (4) long narrow strips of cobweb including:
Two (2) for imitating the flying scene
Two (2) of cobweb shooting
– Figurine stand with Spider-Man nameplate and the movie logo
– Head Sculpted by Im Jung Hyuk
– Head Painted by JC.Hong
– Head Art Directed by Kim Kyung Ah
– Costume Designed by Hai Lim
Release date: Q4, 2012
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
© Spider-Man, the Character™ & © 2012 Marvel Characters, Inc. The Amazing Spider-Man, the Movie © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2012 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.