|Character||Tony Stark (Arc Reactor)|
|Description||Iron Man 2|
|Announced||December 17, 2014|
|Released||December 23, 2014|
|Hot Toys Estimate||–|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
In Iron Man 2, Tony Stark was being slowly poisoned to death by the palladium arc reactor in his body, but with the help of the information left by Howard Stark, Tony was able to create a new element for use in a new Arc Reactor. The scene greatly displayed Tony Stark’s immense intelligence when he re-discovered and created a new element by using a particle accelerator.
Hot Toys is delighted to introduce today the new 1/6th scale Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories Collectible Set. This collectible set includes a specially crafted collectible figure based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the genius billionaire Tony Stark in Iron Man 2, featuring a newly developed head sculpt, an advanced body with light-up chest light, detailed outfit, the Captain America shield prototype which he has used to level the particle accelerator and workshop accessories.
This collectible set will serve as a great expansion for your Iron Man series collection!
The 1/6th scale Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories Collectible Set special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man 2 movie
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features, detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations specially for Tony Stark
– LED light on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding tools
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) black vest
– One (1) black polo shirt
– One (1) pair of black pants
– One (1) pair of black shoes
– One (1) Captain America shield prototype
– One (1) arc reactor
– One (1) arc reactor core holder
– One (1) pair of goggles
– Two (2) blueprints
– Figure stand with Tony Stark nameplate and the movie logo
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong