|Character||Tony Stark (Mech Test)|
|Announced||July 22, 2020|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q1 – Q2, 2022|
|Sideshow Estimate||Jan 2022 – Mar 2022|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
“Okay, we’re going to start off nice and easy. In three… two…one…” – Tony Stark
Tony Stark has a high-tech mechanical workstation specifically for testing and refining new armors, which made a deep impression among fans worldwide. Bringing our fans back to one of the most memorable scenes from the very first Iron Man movie, today Hot Toys is presenting the Mech Test Version of 1/6th scale Tony Stark collectible figure featuring the brilliant inventor in his trial gears in his high-tech workshop.
The movie-accurate collectible figure is remarkably detailed and meticulously crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, features a head sculpt with stunning likeness, LED light-up functions on arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs, metallic painted gauntlet and leg armor which displays complicated mechanical design, mechanical wires stretch around the upper body, and a finely crafted causal outfit, a diamond shaped dynamic figure stand and a matching backdrop to recreate Tony Stark workshop setting where he put the prototype armors in a flight test.
A Special Edition available in selected markets will include a Mark II mask and an Arc Reactor with LED light up function in a display case as bonus items for collectors.
Suit up for action with this incredibly detailed 1/6th scale collectible figure of Tony Stark!
The 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Tony Stark wearing the prototype of Iron Man suit in Iron Man
– A head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– Dark brown colored short hair sculpture
– Body with over 32 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– 5 LED light-up areas located at circle-shaped arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs (white light, battery operated)
– Metallic silver colored painting on the mechanical body design including arms and lower legs
– Real-like mechanical wire details stretch around upper body
– One (1) pair of articulated mechanical arm gauntlets
– One (1) pair of articulated mechanical boots
– Four (4) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of relax hands (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of opened hands (white light, battery operated)
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) grey colored T-Shirt
– One (1) pair of dark green colored pants
– One (1) pair of black colored knee pads
– One (1) belt with utility pouches
– A diamond shaped dynamic figure base with Tony Stark workshop themed backdrop
Exclusive Bonus Accessories for Special Edition:
– One (1) Mark II mask with detailed markings
– One (1) Arc Reactor with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
– Head Sculpted by Hwan Kim
– Head Painted by JC.Hong
– Head Art Directed by GOX
Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2022
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2020 Marvel.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.