|Character||Tony Stark (Rose Hill)|
|Description||Iron Man 3|
|Announced||December 11, 2013|
|Released||January 25, 2015|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q1 – Q2, 2014|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Hot Toys presents the new Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark Collectible Figure modeled after the scene where Tony disguised as a cowboy and received assistance from a rather obsessed fan in a news van to discover the details of Aldrich Killian’s Extremis project.
The movie-accurate Rose Hill Tony Stark Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the genius billionaire Tony Stark in his cowboy disguise attire in Iron Man 3, featuring the finely sculpted and painted battle damaged head sculpt, an advanced body with light-up chest light and greatly detailed outfit and accessories.
The 1/6th scale Rose Hill Tony Stark Collectible Figure special features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man 3 movie
– Battle damaged head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Advanced body with over 30 points of articulations specially for Tony Stark
– LED light on chest (battery operated)
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of fists
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) gray long sleeves tee
– One (1) green tartan shirt
– One (1) red patterned vest
– One (1) pair of blue jeans
– One (1) pair of black shoes
– One (1) light blue scarf
– One (1) beige cowboy hat
– One (1) camouflage and beige trucker cap
– One (1) pink watch
– One (1) home-made wrist repulsor
– One (1) set of blue cable wires
– One (1) set of green cable wires
– Figure stand with Tony Stark nameplate and the movie logo
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2014
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.