|Character||War Machine Mark II|
|Description||Iron Man 3|
|Announced||April 29, 2013|
|Released||January 23, 2014|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q1, 2014|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Celebrating the launch of Marvel’s Iron Man 3 movie, Hot Toys is excited to present a new addition to the premium MMS Diecast Series – the 1/6th scale War Machine Mark II Limited Edition Collectible Figurine.
Leading the MMS Diecast Series is the iconic Iron Man 3 Series, in which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, specially designed to look more closely to the realistic Iron Man characters in the movie. The MMS Diecast Series will take fans to the next level of authenticity, focusing on the materials, fine details and engineering of the Iron Man collectible figures, while some of the parts can be shared between our MMS and Diorama Series for displaying together in 1/6th scale. More collectibles from Iron Man 3 will be joining the the MMS Diecast Series in the future!
The movie-accurate War Machine Mark II Collectible Figurine is crafted with amazing details. It features a metallic black, light grey and silver armor, light-up functions and rotatable machine gun.
The 1/6th scale War Machine Mark II Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as War Machine Mark II in the movie Iron Man 3 painted in metallic black, light grey and sliver color scheme
– Helmeted head with light up function
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 36 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Metallic black, light grey and silver armor
– LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) rotatable machine gun at the back
– LED light-up figure stand with War Machine nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for figure stand, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
Release date: Q1, 2014
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.