|Character||War Machine (Special Version)|
|Description||Iron Man 2|
|Announced||October 24, 2011|
|Released||March 12, 2012|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2011|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale War Machine (Special Version) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie. The movie-accurate War Machine collectible is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially painted with mat black, light grey and silver color scheme with battle damaged scratches finishing.
The 1/6th scale War Machine (Special Version) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as War Machine in the movie Iron Man 2 painted in mat black, light grey and sliver color scheme
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Over 36 points of articulations
– Movable parts on shoulder and waist
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including
One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (blue light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of fists
– Mat black color scheme with light grey colored painting on parts of the armor and sliver colored painting on shoulder, knee and back
– Special features on armor with
LED-lighted eyes and heart (red light, battery operated)
Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
– One (1) articulated shoulder-mounted gatling gun, rotatable and multidirectional
– Two (2) shoulder-mounted cannons with “Ex-wife” Weapon on the left and cannons on the right
– Two (2) machine guns with one behind left and one behind right forearm
– Figure stand with War Machine (Special Version) nameplate and movie logo
– Light-up figure stand (white light, battery operated)
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells (a total of 12 pieces) are required
**Battery not included for figure stand, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
Release date: Q4, 2011
**This special version is available for Toy Hunters VIP and selected regions only
TM & © 2011 Marvel & Subs.
© 2011 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.