|Character||First Order Flametrooper|
|Description||The Force Awakens|
|Announced||October 23, 2015|
|Released||April 15, 2016|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q2 – Q3, 2016|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
The Hot Toys 1/6th scale First Order army continues to grow today with the official reveal of the First Order Flametrooper collectible figure from the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Force Awakens! These specialized troopers are depicted for the first time on the silver screen as they carry dangerous incendiary weapons that can transform a battlefield into an infernal blaze!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of First Order Flametrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Highlighting the features are the sleek designed Flametrooper helmet and armor, the trooper’s signature flamethrower and backpack, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem!
Recruit the new First Order Flametroopers to your army today!
The 1/6th scale First Order Flametrooper Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of First Order Flametrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) left fist
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for aiming weapon
– One (1) right palm for holding weapon
– One (1) gesturing left palm
– One (1) newly developed First Order Flametrooper armor
– One (1) flamethrower backpack
– One (1) black under-suit
– One (1) belt with pouches
– One (1) pair of white shoes
– One (1) flamethrower
– First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with First Order Flametrooper nameplate and Star Wars logo
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.