|Character||Praetorian Guard (Double Blade)|
|Description||The Last Jedi|
|Announced||November 17, 2017|
|Released||May 31, 2018|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q2 – Q3, 2018|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
Star Wars fans around the world are eagerly waiting for December to come soon as Star Wars: The Last Jedi will finally hit the theaters! In this latest installment of the Star Wars saga, fans will get a closer look at the First Order’s Supreme Leader Snoke who will be flanked by loyal protectors clad in crimson colored ornate armor to defend the sinister leader from any danger.
In anticipation to this upcoming epic blockbuster, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the 1/6th scale collectible of the Praetorian Guard in Star Wars: The Last Jedi!
The highly accurate collectible figure features a skillfully crafted helmet, body armor, and outfit, specially applied glossy red colored painting on armor, the guard’s unique single blade, double blade weapon, and a character themed figure base!
Let your Star Wars collection grow today by adding the new Praetorian Guard (With Double Blade) 1/6th scale collectible figure!
The 1/6th scale Praetorian Guard (With Double Blade) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Praetorian Guard in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
– Two (2) newly developed interchangeable helmets
– Specially applied glossy red colored painting on armor
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– Two (2) pairs of gesturing hands
– One (1) newly designed Praetorian Guard armor with 10 individual arm armor plates on both arms
– One (1) newly developed red colored leather-like base layer
– One (1) pair of leather-like black colored pants
– One (1) pair of red boots
– One (1) single blade
– Two (2) blades (can be attached together as double blade)
– Specially designed figure stand with nameplate and Star Wars logo
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2018
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.