|Character||Rey (Jedi Training)|
|Description||The Last Jedi|
|Announced||October 13, 2017|
|Released||June 12, 2018|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q2 – Q3, 2018|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
“I need someone to show me my place in all this.” – Rey
At long last, Rey has found Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi Master in the galaxy. Hoping to find a hero of legend, she must unlearn what she has learned as Skywalker challenges her expectations in order to learn the ways of the Force.
Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of many fans’ beloved heroine of the trilogy – Rey!
The highly-accurate Rey (Jedi Training) collectible figure is specially crafted based on her appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt, sophisticatedly tailored outfit, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, Rey’s signature quarterstaff, a blaster, and a specially designed character theme figure stand! Porg the avians, the inquisitive creature that exists in the cliffs of Luke Skywalker’s secluded island are also included as a special bonus accessories.
The new Rey 1/6th scale collectible figure by Hot Toys will definitely be an excellent additional to your collection!
Special Features of the 1/6th scale Rey (Jedi Training) Collectible Figure:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Daisy Ridley as Rey in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
– Newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
– Body with over 28 points of articulations
– Approximately 28 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber and staff
– One (1) piece of right hand for holding blaster pistol
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) black colored patterned sleeveless top
– One (1) grey colored scarf
– One (1) pair of beige colored arm wraps
– One (1) left leather-like wrist cuff
– One (1) brown colored leather like belt with blaster holster
– One (1) pair of grey colored pants
– One (1) pair of brown colored leather-like boots
– One (1) LED light up lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
– One (1) lightsaber hilt
– One (1) blue-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– One (1) staff with strap
– One (1) blaster pistol
– One (1) Porg in standing gesture (approximately 3.5cm tall)
– One (1) Porg in flying gesture (approximately 2.5cm tall)
– Specially designed figure stand with two interchangeable character theme cards, Rey’s nameplate and Star Wars logo
– Head Sculpted by So-Young, Lee
– 3D Designed by Hyun-Jung, Kim
– Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2018
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Batteries are included in collectible figure
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.