|Character||Stormtrooper (Copper Chrome)|
|Announced||November 25, 2015|
|Released||December 12, 2015|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Underground Figures||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
The Stormtrooper armor has always been one of the most beloved designs in the classic Star Wars trilogy! With that in mind, Hot Toys is adding a vintage touch to this iconic armor and is excited to present today, a special shiny copper chrome version of the 1/6th scale Stormtrooper collectible figure!
This copper chrome colored Stormtrooper is for diehard Star Wars collectors and is only available in selected markets as an Asia Exclusive item. The rare collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Stormtrooper in Star Wars featuring the eye-catching shiny copper chrome painted armor and helmet, a blaster rifle, and a hexagonal figure stand.
This distinctively colored Stormtrooper will surely stand out in your prized Star Wars collection!
Star Wars fans in Asia can contact your local Hot Toys official distributor for pre-order information.
The 1/6th scale Stormtrooper (Copper Chrome Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Stormtrooper in Star Wars
– Specially applied shiny copper chrome painted armor
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
– One (1) gesturing left palm
– One (1) Stormtrooper armor
– One (1) black under-suit
– One (1) Stormtrooper belt with leather holster
– One (1) pair of boots
– One (1) blaster rifle
– Specially designed hexagonal figure stand with Imperial crest, Stormtrooper nameplate and Star Wars logo
Release date: Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.