|Character||Iron Man Mark XXXIX Starboost|
|Description||Iron Man 3|
|Announced||January 2, 2014|
|Released||December 6, 2014|
|Hot Toys Estimate||Q3 – Q4, 2014|
*Disclosure: The product links to eBay are affiliate links and the Sixth Scale Scavengers may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase.
|Alter Ego Comics||Popcultcha (AU)|
|BigBadToyStore||Toy Square (CA)|
|Stephen’s Collectibles||Toys Buying Agent (HK)|
|Timewalker Toys||Toys Wonderland (HK)|
Notice an error or have a suggestion for this page? Contact us here.
The Starboost (Mark XXXIX) suit has stood out from the crowd since its introduction in Iron Man 3. Its cool space suit design with mixture of white, gold, and black colors has helped turned it become a fan favorite among all the suits from the “House Party Protocol”.
We are very excited to present one of the fan’s anticipated brand new armors from Tony Stark’s Iron Legion – 1/6th scale Starboost (Mark XXXIX) Collectible Figure, the Sub-Orbital Suit. It features white, gold, and black colored armor with embossed pattern, two gold-colored face masks, LED light-up functions and figure stand with flexible pillar for dynamic posing.
The 1/6th scale Starboost (Mark XXXIX) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic likeness of Starboost (Mark XXXIX), the Sub-Orbital Suit, in Iron Man 3
– Over 36 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Special features on armor:
– Two (2) face masks
– One (1) full gold color mask
– One (1) gold color mask with transparent eye slots
– LED-lighted eyes and triangle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– White, gold and black colored painting on armor with embossed pattern
– Additional booster pack attached to back with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors
(white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of forceful fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor palms
– Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2014
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
TM & © 2014 Marvel & Subs.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.